Safe Haven Welcomes Executive Change Architect to Executive Advisory Board
It is with great pleasure that we announce the appointment of David Kerr as Executive Strategic Change Advisor to the Safe Haven Executive Team.
David will work closely with the Safe Haven Executive Team to provide advice and guidance on all aspects of future direction, market development and growth.
David’s main focus will be to develop a clear strategic roadmap for all Safe Haven existing and planned products within the portfolio and to help identify key opportunities for improving awareness and driving widespread take-up, adoption and utility.
David brings a vast range of skills and experience to Safe Haven honed over his career to date that spans nearly 30 years of working in a variety of senior management and IT consulting roles across Defense, Higher Education, Property & Infrastructure, Telecoms, Call Centers, Research, Manufacturing, Retail and Banking sectors.
As a proven senior Change and Transformation Director, he is adept at managing and delivering significant and complex business/organizational and IT change as well as large-scale performance improvement in fast-paced environments.
The breadth of his skills can be readily seen from a review of some of his previous roles. They include Consulting Director, Portfolio Office and Assurance Director, Bid Director, Sale and Performance Improvement Consultant, Trusted Advisor to the Higher Education (University) Sector, Strategy Consultant and Managing Director.
Over his extensive career, he has:
- Been responsible for leading, shaping, developing and directing the overall approach to Business Change across high-profile, large (£3Bn+ or $4.5Bn+ equivalent) programs to ensure the rationale and impact for change is well understood, clearly articulated and that all key changes delivered are successfully implemented, embedded and sustained.
- Successfully led and managed complex, strategically important programs and projects — typically involving large-scale system, infrastructure, process and organizational change.
- Undertaken a number of successful strategic reviews spanning organizational, departmental and system boundaries and touch-points — providing practical and effective recommendations that address multiple, and interrelated systemic issues.
- Been responsible for designing and developing a wide range of end-to-end methodologies and approaches to achieve desired outcomes within extremely complex environments and situations.
- Implemented and significantly improved portfolio, program & project management standards, practices, processes, templates and reporting standards for multiple organizations.
- Created Centers of Excellence (COEs) for project management, benefits realization management and business analysis.
- Led the development of several organizational and product brands — and including developing and writing marketing material for several technology-based organizations, products and solutions.
Main Focus and Key Responsibilities
David key responsibilities with Safe Haven include:
- Working closely with the Executive Team to develop a clear strategic roadmap for all Safe Haven existing (and planned) products within the portfolio and to help identify key opportunities for improving awareness and driving widespread take-up, adoption and utility.
- To develop coherent and consistent messaging (as well as additional marketing material) for all products within the Safe Haven portfolio — and including product benefits, use cases and story boards that help bring the true value (and potential) of all Safe Haven products to life for the both the wider crypto and non-crypto communities.
- Working closely with the CTO, COO and wider development team to develop any additional graphical tools or conceptual models to facilitate wider understanding and appreciation of Safe Haven products and how they work.
- To support wider communications, engagement and community outreach activities including (but not limited to) the development of Medium articles, attending AMAs / Clubhouse events, speaking at conferences, and supporting Safe Haven Social Media channels (incl. Telegram / Reddit / Facebook etc.).
- To support the implementation of more structured Project and Portfolio Management approaches and disciplines (incl. risk and issue management) to ensure focus on those projects that will maximize opportunities for adoption and deliver the greatest strategic benefits.
- To support the ongoing development, refinement and maturation of the Community Governance Model (including CGM Charter development, clarity regarding roles and responsibilities etc.).
Onboarding as an Executive Advisor, Kerr spoke to Safe Haven’s progress and success, to date.
“I have been following Safe Haven’s progress for many years now and been hugely impressed with their ability to quietly get on with the task at hand and deliver some truly ground-breaking products that will have significant, and long-lasting impact across both the Crypto/Blockchain space and the traditional business world.
I am delighted to join them at such an exciting time in their development and I look forward to working with the Executive and wider Team to bring improved awareness and adoption to the truly impressive range of products within their ever-expanding portfolio.”
Elements of Safe Haven See Immediate Impact
Chief Executive Officer and Founder, Jurgen Schouppe had this to say about Kerr’s arrival,
“It’s a privilege to be begin making the transition from a start-up crypto project into a DLT/security business with the focus on distributed asset management solutions. In order to continue achieving this, reinforcing our executive team is key, for that reason I’m glad to welcome David Kerr into our Executive Advisory Board. David is a proven Change Architect possessing years of impactful experience, spanning throughout several sectors. Only a few days into his tenure and several power-briefings, David continues to quickly absorb every aspect of Safe Haven and our company culture, while simultaneously asserting himself into everyday operations. It is evident to me, that David is not afraid to get his hands dirty. In fact, he intends to.”
Head of Operations & Growth, Thomas Ambrosia commented,
“David comes to us with a full toolkit of skills and experience. Our initial onboarding conversations have already begun to lay groundwork in areas we at Safe Haven, have yet to scratch the surface. He brings an incredible range of vision, an omnipresence within our organization that bridges the business and development houses. We’re honored to have him onboard and excited to begin this transitional phase.”